Sunday, February 24, 2013


What is this course about?

Is an academic reading and writing course; this course lasts for 1 semester, 4 periods each week. It is made to develop students English skills in reading and writing; more of it is focused on summarizing articles, which is very useful to students, because it helps them in writing and summarizing.

What have I learnt so far?

I started to learn more about summarizing and increasing my writing and summarizing skills. Till now we are still in the first weeks, but I can see that I may gain more skills by the end of the semester.

What do I expect to get from this course?

I expect to increase my skills in reading and writing, and I believe that if I put more work in this semester I can gain much new information and skills that can help me in other subjects by increasing my English level, and also in the real world.

What do I know about Hedley?

He is our teacher in this course. He is married with two daughters and four grandchildren. He is from England; he was born in the north of England in Newcastle. He has interest in sport and to be more specific he likes rugby. He has a big experience in life according to his traveling around the world.
 
195 words

No comments:

Post a Comment